Data Conversion and Reporting Specialist – 100% Remote
About IFI Professionals (Incubator Finance):
IFI has embraced technology and integrated various platforms to provide comprehensive financial insights to our diverse clientele. Utilizing Sage Intacct for Accounting/ERP and Planful for Continuous Planning, along with integrating our CRM tool Salesforce, demonstrates our commitment to staying at the forefront of innovation in the financial and business intelligence space. By combining cutting-edge designs and advanced technologies, we are offering our clients a unique and valuable experience and insights that set us apart from traditional approaches. The ability to offer business insights that were not previously available is a game-changer for our clients, as it enables them to make data-driven decisions more efficiently and effectively.
“What it Means to Share the IFI Experience as an Employee.”
We’ve created a positive and supportive work environment at IFI Professionals where employees have a sense of belonging. They feel they are part of a supportive community within our organization, where employees feel respected, listened to, and have opportunities for constant growth and learning. We are proud to have a diverse employee population, which speaks to the importance we place on creating an inclusive workforce. By embracing diversity, we know it not only fosters a culture of respect but also brings together individuals with unique perspectives and backgrounds, which leads to enhanced creativity and problem-solving.
Our people practices align with modern best practices in human resources. This approach not only contributes to higher job satisfaction and motivation but also promotes a positive work atmosphere where employees can thrive. By being recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Employers by Fortune Magazine and a Great Place to Work for three years in a row, it showcases our consistency and dedication to prioritizing the well-being of the whole person. The fact 100% of our employee population view IFI Professionals as a great place to work, compared to the significantly lower national average, speaks volumes about our people practices.
This is a newly created opportunity where you will work on a team with a project manager and other supporting staff members serving as the IFI Insights Data Migration Expert, help drive internal process improvement efforts and manage the client’s migration efforts. The ideal candidate will be comfortable communicating with personnel at all levels from front-line Payroll/Accounting professionals to Controllers and CFOs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be an extremely effective communicator understanding the significance and appropriate use of various communication channels and tone based on circumstances and audience.
- Serve as the Company Representative with clients and skillfully navigate all migration conversations.
- Coordinate with cross-functional resources to deliver results against defined timelines.
- Anticipate migration risks and issues, confidently address all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required.
- Review client provided data and work with client on any missing or inaccurate information.
- Data mapping from source to pre-defined Chart of Accounts. Adding accounts where applicable and obtaining client acceptance and signoff
- Executing Data Migration leveraging the tools provided and validating the data migration was complete and successful.
Requirements & Skills Needed to Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- The ideal candidate will have accounting and financial statement knowledge and possess analytical skills.
- An ability to pick up and learn new technologies quickly.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re comfortable operating in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience utilizing all Microsoft applications, strong excel skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple projects at a given time.
You’ll Love Working Here Because:
- The Diverse Culture - We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We strive to recruit and retain the brightest and best employees as we continue our journey forward.
- The People - You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- We Care Deeply - We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Constant Learning & Innovation – We offer an environment where you are constantly learning, and innovation is part of our culture and success.
- We value and show our appreciation for our employees in many ways. There are several benefits that IFI Professionals provide in addition to a base salary that contributes to an employee’s total compensation package. Our compensation structure is designed utilizing salary bands, which promote internal growth, personal development, and the ease of moving from one position to another. Salary bands are naturally large, because of the different types of roles that fall under a single band. Someone’s salary is dependent upon the level of experience they bring to the position $65,000 - $75,000.