Sage Intacct Implementation Consultant (Remote From Anywhere in the US)
About IFI Professionals (Incubator Finance):
IFI Professionals provides managed FinTech services that help small to medium-size businesses grow their business. We offer outsourced managed services that deliver business insights that empower dynamic and growing companies to overcome challenges related to poor and untimely visibility. Our clients rely on us to lead their organization’s business transformation benefiting from our team’s vast experience and expertise. IFI is a leading FinTech system design, implementation, and integration service organization focused on providing sophisticated accounting, CRM, and analytics solutions across various industries.
“What it Means to Share the IFI Experience as an Employee”
We have gone to great lengths to ensure our employees feel respected, listened to, and have an opportunity to constantly learn new things and grow. In addition, we offer a flexible work schedule, so if you have a special event you want to attend you can leave early. We want you to have a good balance between work and your personal life.
For a third year in a row, we were awarded as being one of the Top 100 Best Employers and a Great Place to Work. In fact, 100% of our employees said IFI Professionals is a great place to work compared to 59% of employees at a typical US-based company.
This is another newly created role, due to our continued growth! You will assist customers with transferring accounting data from their existing platform into the Sage Intacct Cloud Accounting Software platform, serve as accounting Subject Matter Expert, help drive internal process improvement efforts and manage the client’s expectations. The candidate will be comfortable communicating with personnel at all levels from front-line Payroll/Accounting professionals to Controllers and CFOs. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform accounting data conversions exports from various Accounting Systems (i.e. QuickBooks) to be fed into Intacct.
- Manage multiple projects at any given time and successfully deliver high-quality results.
- Act as an Intacct accounting Subject Matter Expert.
- Be an extremely effective communicator understanding the significance and appropriate use of various communication channels and tone based on circumstances and audience.
- Serve as the Company Representative with clients and skillfully navigate all conversations, from the introduction to long-term relationship building.
- Coordinate with cross-functional resources to deliver results against defined timelines and client accounting business requirements.
- Facilitate session kick-off calls with client stakeholders to outline the scope of the project, goals, identify deliverables or resources requirements in a professional and courteous manner.
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required.
Requirements & Skills Needed to Be Successful:
- Accounting Degree (CPA preferred).
- 2+ Years of professional accounting experience in a Staff Accountant capacity.
- The ideal candidate will have two or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of accounting, analytical skills, client relationship management and systems implementations.
- An ability to pick up and learn new technologies quickly.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You make complex ideas understandable and craft requirements that are easy for multiple audiences to consume.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to create structure and manage ambiguity.
- You have an ability to manage multiple moving parts at a time and are highly detailed.
- You’re comfortable operating in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Previous experience working with Intacct highly desired!
You’ll Love Working Here Because:
- The benefits are great and have been expanded to include a 401k plan, summer hours, Life AD&D, Short-term and Long-term disability, along with our Core Benefits (medical, dental, vision, HSA). This list is not inclusive.
- The Diverse Culture - We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We strive to recruit and retain the brightest and best employees as we continue our journey forward.
- We provide state-of-the-art equipment including a stand-up desk, frequent team-building events and great programs that support our staff while working remotely. By the way, we were working remotely way before it was required, so we have that down too. Our remote employees very much feel they are connected to each other and the organization.
- The People - You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- We Care Deeply - We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- We Strive to Move Upward & Are Forward Thinking - We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
100% of Our Employees Feel Very Satisfied and Are Proud to Work at IFI Professionals
For a third year in a row, we have been awarded as one of the Top 100 Best Employers and a Great Place to Work. We had 100% participation in the survey and 100% of our employees said IFI Professionals is a great place to work, compared to 59% of employees at a typical US-based company. We strive to move upward and are forward-thinking. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
We offer a flexible work schedule; we want to make sure our employees have a healthy balance between work and their personal life. We believe we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We have gone to great lengths to ensure our employees feel respected, listened to, and have an opportunity to constantly learn new things and grow within an inclusive environment.
These are direct quotes from our employee’s survey feedback:
Company culture is like no other. I’ve worked in both the public and private sector and this company goes above and beyond. Every employee knows they are valued. Even in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, …Read More
They treat you as a person/human being. They reward each individual. They care, bottom line. They do not discriminate.
Love this place, they treat me very well, I love the flexible work environment that provides me with a satisfying career where I am constantly learning, great people to work with and fun place to work. …Read More
The company places trust with its employees to make the right decisions. It cares for the team’s well being and ensures that everyone is comfortable in their role.
The culture is a very close-knit, family type where it’s easy to get to know others.
The company strives to allow for a good work-life balance and frequently holds company events to show their appreciation. We are encouraged to build good relationships with one …Read More
The organization treats the employees with respect and as peers rather than as cogs in a machine. The people that work here all share common goals and values and it’s very easy to get along with and work with …Read More
The way management treats and values their employees is above and beyond what I have seen from other companies.
They are great at focusing on team building, focusing on career path for each employee, great work-life balance, support from team-members and supervisors while also having the freedom to work without …Read More
It puts an emphasis on individual well being and personal priorities. It’s all about culture here. It’s the most important thing to most people these days to make sure they aren’t just sitting at a desk working. …Read More
This company is a team. They are all wonderful people who really make an effort to treat all of us equally and beyond fair. I’ve received a promotion during covid. I’ve received flowers when a close …Read More
This organization actually cares about their employees.
This organization fosters a sense of community and family for their employees. The owners communicate on a weekly basis with all employees to keep us apprised of changes within the organization …Read More